If you won an APEX Award, you can order additional APEX Award Certificates for deserving staff, freelancers and vendors. You can order exact duplicates of your original award certificate, or you may customize the additional certificates with the names of supporting staff, vendors or clients.
Need a receipt for your entries? Simply use the Generate Receipt link. You can print it immediately on your office printer.
Display your APEX Awards
If you won APEX Awards, either this year or in previous years, you're entitled to display them in your print and online publications, and on social media, such as your Facebook or LinkedIn pages. Download your APEX logos in GIF, JPG or EPS file formats.
We hope you'll find some of these sites-among our favorites for writers, editors and communicators-useful.
If you can recommend a favorite site of your own, please let us know what you like about it.
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? --
A phobiaphile has created a site devoted to information about our fears, scores of which you probably didn't even know existed.
Odds are that you suffer from at least one of the following.
Don't know? Check your phobia vocabulary:
1. Agyrophobia -- fear of streets or crossing the street
2. Bufonophobia -- fear of toads
3. Chaetophobia -- fear of hair
4. Deipnophobia -- fear of dining or dinner conversations
5. Euphobia -- fear of hearing good news
6. Frigophobia -- fear of cold, cold things
7. Glossophobia -- fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak
8. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia -- fear of long words
9. Iatrophobia -- fear of going to the doctor or of doctors
For a list of hundreds of phobias (with definitions), go to http://www.phobialist.com. If you want to impress people with your phobia vocabulary, you can buy a t-shirt with a shorter list on the back. http://www.phobialist.com/
APEX News 2019 APEX AWARDS
A note to our loyal customers --
APEX Awards is now on Social Media. Click on any of the icons below to follow us.
Results for this year's competition, APEX 2019, can be viewed here.
Best of luck in APEX 2020!
Ken Turtoro Executive Editor
The APEX Awards
Communications Concepts, Inc.
• APEX entrants automatically receive an email receipt upon payment for entries. However, if you need an additional receipt for your entries, just complete the easy online receipt form.
Click to access our WordPressBlog!
The judges comment on the APEX® Awards, as well as writing, editing, publishing and media topics.
WINNING IDEAS FROM APEX
See top award-winning APEX entries below.
SUMMER ART IN CHINA
2011 Summer Art in China --
Zhiyuan Cong, Thomas G. Uhlein, William Paterson University,
Wayne, NJ ...
"Striking photo spreads and a compelling narrative with storytelling reminiscent of Marco Polo make this an exceptional guide to -- and a record of -- one group's journey of exploration and discovery."